48 High Street Walkervale
New Price, 48 High Street Awaits a New owner
- Potential to rent out for $270 per week, the home is now vacant.
- Charming 2 bedroom plus sleep-out home on 496 m2.
- Neat matching shed for your vehicle.
- Discover a fully renovated bathroom and beautiful new kitchen
- Original timber floors, electricity was recently rewired.
- A study area so that is handy if you want to work from home.
- The 2 bedrooms are a good size, security screens on all doors & windows.
- The sleep out can be an extra bedroom or it would be the perfect dining room.
- If a rumpus area is what you need it would be suitable for that purpose too.
This property is set in a quiet street in a leafy suburb and yet it is amazingly close to the City, there is a fuel station in each direction - just minutes away. You can walk to Foodworks for your grocery shopping, the local hairdresser and a wonderful Curry Restaurant, the Bakery and newsagents.
Call Mandy today arrange a time to view or come to the scheduled open home.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.