14 Kathleen Drive Innes Park
STUNNING COASTAL RESORT LIVING! - SELLERS COMMITTED ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED!
Looking for that special coastal property with everything done so you can just move in and relax?
This is the one! Capturing the essence of a perfect beach-side lifestyle, 14 Kathleen Drive at Innes Park North has it all and is a must see, must buy property. This fabulous property is for sale for the first time in over 8 years.
This is one of those homes that's built to be lived in and enjoyed. With it's resort style pool area with it's insulated aluminum awning through to the tiled entertaining areas with a view of the pool from both the open plan living/dining/kitchen, A great place for those weekend family gatherings and BBQ's
The location is close to the area's finest beaches, seven day shopping, cafes, hotels and restaurants, ocean and beach side walkways and parks close by. The area is very highly sought after. For the family, a childcare centre and local parks are within walking distance and school buses collect children along the route. The city of Bundaberg is just 15 minutes' drive to the west.
All features include:
• 2005m2 block
• 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 living, 4 car brick rendered home
• Abundance of storage spaces
• Large lounge or media room
• Open plan Entertainers Kitchen,living/dining and lounge
• Tiled throughout, 10 ft ceilings
• Main bedroom with double vanity ensuite and walk-in robe, opening out to the pool and tiled patio
• Large gourmet kitchen with plenty of bench space, 2 year old large gas stove, oven and new dishwasher
• Extra kitchen tap with filtered water
• Photo electric smoke alarms hardwired throughout to Qld regulations
• Energy efficient down lights installed throughout
• Fans throughout and air conditioners in all bedrooms and theatre room
• Recently upgraded motor and springs to garage roller door
• Insulated house roof with two whirly birds
• Solar hot water
• 8 TV outlets including shed, patio, ensuite bathroom and Austar dish
• 24 solar panels under 12 months old with large 6.8w system with 9kw inverter
• Large outdoor ecodecking area surrounding the pool and fountain
• New pool deck roofing extending the easy lifestyle
• 10m x 4m concrete bionised pool for easy management, healthy water and low maintenance surrounded by new glass pool fencing
• Pool pump 12 months old
• Septic system (to keep the rates down) with new pump
• Fruit trees include mango, lychee, macadamia, custard apple, grape vine, olives, kafir limes, paw paw, dragon fruit
• Herb garden and veggie garden with sweet potatoes and lemon grass
• Free range large chook pen with 8 laying hens under 12 months old
• Low maintenance gardens with weed mat throughout and native trees for the various native local birdlife
• 5" concrete driveway to shed for heavy duty traffic
• 4 bay powered shed with 3 roller door access and whirly birds
• 2 rainwater tanks - 1000L and 10,000L
• Fully fenced with double side gates for side access for boats and toys
• Freshly painted professionally throughout
• Ready for your family to move in
For further information or inspection call John Pappalardo on 0427875396 today.
: 2005.00 m2
: 259 m2
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.