49 Hunter Street Walkervale
Contact agent for details
Great Value Post War Cottage With Character - Inspect by Appointment
To inspect call agent to arrange a private inspection.
This timeless 2 bedroom + Office + Sun Room post war cottage has character inside and out with the Queenslander cottage look to the modern interior and the outside living all wrapped up on 1012Sqm or the traditional quarter acre block.
The popular suburb of Walkervale boosts close proximity to primary and secondary schools, Shopping Centre and CBD only minutes' drive.
At a glance:
• Approximately 218Sqm under roof.
• Large modern kitchen/dining with gas/electric range, dishwasher and air-conditioning.
• The air-conditioned lounge is centered between the sun room at the front, the
bathroom and bedrooms.
• Previously updated Modern bathroom.
• Spacious covered entertainment area overlooking the back yard.
• Garden Shed.
• Loads of room on the 1012Sqm for the big shed and the pool.
• Current tenant paying $300 per week till the 05/10/2020.
Calling all buyers and investors this home must be inspected to appreciate all it has to offer. Don't miss your opportunity.
For inquiry or further information or to arrange a private inspection call the Exclusively listing Agent John Pappalardo today on 0427 875 396.
DISCLAIMER We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained.
: 1012.00 m2
: 218 m2
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.