40 River Terrace... Millbank
Contact agent for details
Family home with shed & solar!
Lovingly renovated family sized home set on 678sqm incorporates tradition with modern living. Offering high ceilings, polished hardwood floors, media room plus separate lounge room, four generous sized bedrooms, two bathrooms and three car accommodation.
Property Features Include:
- Massive main bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and air conditioning
- Three other generous sized bedrooms all with robes (one with aircon)
- Lounge room at the front of the home with built in shelving aswell as separate media room
- Modern kitchen and dining area with an abundance of cupboard space, room for your double door fridge and water point
- Gas and electric cooking & electric hot water system
- Large bathroom with huge separate shower, separate bath as well as a 2nd separate toilet
- Private outdoor area off the rear of the shed
- Polished timber floors through out
- Plenty of storage
- Security screens and ceiling fans
- Single attached remote car garage with internal access
- Double shed to the side of the home plus workshop (One roller door remote access)
- Low maintenance and fully fenced corner allotment
- Timber home with concrete stumps
- Keep electricity bills down with the 9.5KW of solar
This great sized property is ideal for the family or also as an investment! Public bus route right on your door step and only minutes drive to Schools, Stockland Shopping Centre, Hospital and Bundaberg CBD.
Disclaimer: In preparing this document we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective Purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in the document.
: 678.00 m2
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.