173 Ferry Road... Rosedale
Contact agent for details
"Hiview" Beautiful 3 Bedroom Home on 150 acres with Permanent Water
Magical 3 bedroom home with beautiful views and breezes set on 150 acres with two good dams, bring your cattle and your horses you won't get another opportunity to secure a property like this for a long time.
- Modern 3 bedroom steel frame home
- 10 foot veranda on the front and rear of the property with beautiful views
- New kitchen complete with walk in pantry
- New bathroom
- New fans throughout with LED lights
- 4 rainwater tanks 25,000L and 3000L off the house and 35,000L and 28,000L off the shed
- Beautiful established gardens around the home 25,000L tank filled from the dam to water the gardens
- Large greenhouse
- 410 Mango Trees
- 7 HP pump off the dam
- 5 KVA Generator
- 9 x 16m shed with 6x3m room with toilet and shower
- 5 bay machinery shed plus a container for storage
- Set of portable cattle yards
- Fences in good condition
- Rates approximately $1100 per year
- Previously carried 25 cows and calves all year round currently destocked
- Tractor with a 5ft slasher and a 4x4 Ranger Polaris available for purchase
- Massive dam behind the house and a smaller dam and another good sized dam out the front of the house
Located a short 2km from the township of Rosedale with a school prep to year 12. Rosedale has a pub, general store and Police Station. Rosedale is a short 40 minute drive from Bundaberg. We have priced this property to sell.
Call Ashley Lynch 0477 836 886 to arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: In preparing this document we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective Purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in the document.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.