5/62 Electra Street... Bundaberg West
Contact agent for details
THE PERFECT TOWNHOUSE WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO THE HOSPITAL AND CBD
- LARGE 3 bedroom residence which has been very well kept. All bedrooms have ceiling fans and built in robes
- A large master suite offers a place to escape and is equipped with a modern well-appointed ensuite
- High end centrally located kitchen featuring loads of storage and finished off with quality appliances and feature lighting
- Spacious ultra-modern bathroom featuring modern colour palette and quality fixtures. 3 toilets in the home for your convenience.
- Open plan living and dining, light filled interior, neutral modern colour scheme, very spacious & usable design offering a home like feel with ultra-low maintenance
- Outdoor courtyard with plenty of room for your morning coffee
- Attached Single remote lock-up garage, room to park additional vehicles
- Great handy location just in the heart of the medical precinct/ CBD, throw away the car keys here walk everywhere, inner city living at its finest! Train station is also just near by and well within walking distance along with friendlies private hospital, new medical super clinic and a variety of shops and schooling options
- Investors you can expect a return of $300+ per week, making this a great no fuss investment option which will always rent well being in high demand with health professionals. Very Quiet unit, secure and safe complex.
- 100% Flood free, high and dry area
IF YOU HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A QUALITY INVESTMENT OR A LOW MAINTENANCE PROPERTY/TRAVEL BASE BUT ARE NOT READY TO COMPROMISE ON SIZE & QUALITY, STOP LOOKING, THIS IS IT, DOCTORS, NURSES, HEALTH PROFESSIONOALS THIS WOULD MAKE A GREAT PROPERTY WITH POSSIBILITY TO AIR BNB THE REMAINING ROOOMS TO MAKE AN INCOME!
*Enquire by phoning exclusive marketing agent Andrew Gatt on 0414 559 131*
Disclaimer: In preparing this document we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective Purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in the document.
: 147.00 m2
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.