Ellimatta House is a welcoming lowset Queenslander that has been renovated into professional offices. The building has been restored in keeping with its original character and includes 6 offices, a kitchen, 2 toilets, a disabled-friendly bathroom, reception area and video-conference/meeting room. There are 10 off-street car parks available. The house is surrounded by landscaped gardens.
A 4 m x 4.5 m office has become available and includes:
- 1 corner desk and chair plus filing cabinet
- 24/7 access to your office which is locked and alarmed
- Meeting room to meet with your clients (please book with reception)
- Phones will be answered in your business name & transferred through to you or messages taken
- Internet - NBN
- Street signage (at your cost)
- Electricity & rates are fully paid for you
- A3 colour printer available for use (printing is at your cost)
- Tea & coffee
The cost of the office is $245 per week (plus GST).