Flanked by extremely up-market homes, this is a wonderful South East facing 1001 m2 block of land, neat as a pin, sewered, just metres from the ocean and with Golf Course & Resort nearby, minutes up the road.
- The sunsets & the walking paths will appeal to the lady in your life.
- You will enjoy the challenging PGA rated 18 hole golf course.
- Coral Cove has a regular bus service for children to get to school.
- Walk across the Street to the Golf Club.
- The neighbours are friendly & quiet, the perfect place to call home.
- Bring your builder over to look at 161 Barolin Esplanade.
- Build 2 storey up towards the back of the block to enjoy sea views.
- Council Rates are $2400 a year, with a discount if paid on time.
Due to present circumstances, the owner must part with this elevated, 1001m 2 vacant block in Coral Cove. Walking paths along Coral Cove's ocean front are within metres of this property. This block with potential water views is definitely priced to sell.
Call Mandy for any further information that you may require.