One of the quietest and friendly neighbourhoods in Bundaberg. Conveniently located within walking distance to Avoca school, 2 daycare centres, a shopping centre and park areas.
Property features include:
- 3 Bedrooms with built ins, 3 with ceiling fans & the main with an ensuite.
- 6 entertaining areas in total - 4 outdoor living areas & 2 living areas under roof
- Spacious kitchen with well appointed appliances & an adjoining dining area
- Main living area with a/c and access to 2 outdoor courtyard living areas
- Gorgeous pool area that's accessible from sun room or the large entertain area. Positioned with maximum privacy in mind with its own private outdoor living area hidden from the rest of the property
- Attached garage that has been semi converted into another living area with storage and remote operated garage door
- Generous sized bathroom with separate toilet
- Covered entertaining area providing a light & airy feel whilst still having glass sliding doors & security screens
- Sun room with multiple glass sliding doors & security screens/doors opening to both the pool and entertainment area 3. Has potential to be used as a 4th bedroom or guest accommodation.
- Huge rear entertaining area with shade sails attached from the home to the shed & views over the pool
- 2 bay shed with power, accessible from the large iron side gates with enough room for any toys
- Well established gardens and minimal mowing!
- NO PETS
AS PER CURRENT GOVERNMENT RESTRICTIONS WE ARE NO LONGER ALLOWED TO OFFER OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS ON VACANT PROPERTIES. PLEASE COMPLETE AN APPLICATION FORM IF THERE IS A HOME YOU ARE INTERESTED IN, WE WILL THEN COMPLETE PROCESSING AND WILL BE ARRANGING PRIVATE INSPECTIONS UPON APPROVAL. Applications can be obtained upon request from "email@example.com" or from our office situated at 255 Bourbong Street, Bundaberg (from the collection tray outside reception).