Are you starting out and looking a house to make your own home? Or are you slowing down and wanting to retire? This solid brick home located in a quiet street in North Bundaberg is one that you should inspect, an ideal home for a couple starting out together, or small family.
It is situated in a quiet street in North Bundaberg with friendly neighbours, a large shopping centre and a school nearby and just a few minutes by car to Bundaberg City.
- This has been a happy home for our vendor for many years.
- Paint and perfect this home, make it your own. The lounge/dining area is open plan.
- Consists of 3 large bedrooms, a bathroom with a separate toilet.
- The kitchen is neat, simple but effective, with a good amount of storage.
- The kitchen window overlooks the fenced back yard.
- The covered patio has a new screen which ensures privacy.
This sturdy brick property awaits your creative ideas, private inspections are invited.
A converted single garage with two sets of sliding doors has a multitude of uses, it could be a media room or a rumpus room, it's an airy and bright room that leads out to a large entertainment area.