This delightful, cheerful property is in a wonderful position in Bargara and would be an ideal first home, investment home or retirement home. Currently the home of very house-proud tenants who have established lovely gardens and keep it looking wonderful.
- Set on 645m2 corner block in an up-market area.
- The gardens are neat, immaculate and colourful, in both back and front yards.
- The 3 bedrooms all have built-in wardrobes, will accommodate Queen beds.
- The two-way bathroom, separate toilet and laundry are accessible from the all 3 large
- All rooms have ceiling fans, the house is in a great position with South Easterly breezes.
- The kitchen, lounge and dining area is tiled throughout
- The kitchen boasts Chef stove, a Heller dishwasher, good bench space, an array of
cupboards and drawers.
- The back yard is very private, fully fenced for pets and children.
- The covered patio area is easily large enough for entertaining.
- A single garage is currently used as a rumpus room & storage room.
Situated on a corner near to Monies Creek, just a short stroll back up Davidson Street to the right there is an easy way to walk to the beach through the Bargara Golf course (but watch out for the golf balls!) In a northerly direction it's a fairly easy walk to Woolworths, Aldi, Doctors, Newsagents, Bargara Butchery, Vet Cross, Bakery/caf, 2 hairdressers, Mc Donalds and the fuel station.