- Potential to rent out for $270 per week, the home is now vacant.
- Charming 2 bedroom plus sleep-out home on 496 m2.
- Neat matching shed for your vehicle.
- Discover a fully renovated bathroom and beautiful new kitchen
- Original timber floors, electricity was recently rewired.
- A study area so that is handy if you want to work from home.
- The 2 bedrooms are a good size, security screens on all doors & windows.
- The sleep out can be an extra bedroom or it would be the perfect dining room.
- If a rumpus area is what you need it would be suitable for that purpose too.
This property is set in a quiet street in a leafy suburb and yet it is amazingly close to the City, there is a fuel station in each direction - just minutes away. You can walk to Foodworks for your grocery shopping, the local hairdresser and a wonderful Curry Restaurant, the Bakery and newsagents. There are schools nearby, Walkervale School for prep and Bundaberg High School for senior students.
Call Mandy today arrange a time to view or come to the scheduled open home.