* Magnificent dam, pumps are nearby, the house has 2 - 3 bedrooms, steel framed.
* The house and the Aquaculture shed are separately metered.
* The Bore provides 200 litres per minute of crystal clear water.
* Pop up sprinklers water the garden and lawns.
* Large garage with a freezer room, 87 KVA Mercedes generator, mower is included.
* 9 x 14 m shed includes Aquaculture equipment, enormous & all equipment in working order.
* Licence for the Aquaculture business is included
* Approved for the grow out of 24 species freshwater fish.
* Works on a re-circulating system with a Bio filter foam fractionater.
* 6 x 10,000 litre tanks inside large shed, 2 breeding tanks, sand filter, 3 outdoor ponds.
* Aquaculture business has been previously leased out, still registered for a lease.
* Boarding kennels with capacity for 20 dogs, each one has a caged indoor/outdoor area and large fenced exercise yard.
* 12 HA in extent, rates are $2400 approximately.
This property is in the most idyllic situation, approximately 15 - 20 minutes out of Bundaberg, overlooking a beautiful, 100 megalitre dam, its so peaceful and quiet. There is acreage to expand into small crops or tree crops in the sandy loam soil, with abundant water, you will have no problems producing the yields that you require. The property is still registered for the operation of the Aquaculture business. Assistance and tuition will be available to any purchaser.