Inspections available at any time!
Such a relaxed, wonderful, open plan home! It is just perfect for entertaining or just living the quiet life. This lovely brick and tiled roof home is nestled in a secluded cul-de-sac in South Bundaberg, formally known as Glenforest.
It is truly an immaculate house. The modern kitchen with loads of cupboard space has a large island bench that overlooks the open plan dining and lounge. Out from the kitchen is the perfect family sunroom overlooking the saltwater pool and adjacent BBQ area.
If you are seeking a home to just move into, with nothing to do, then this is what you are looking for. It must be seen to be fully appreciated.
• 3 bedrooms plus an office
• 3 bathrooms
• Main bedroom has a walk-in robe and ensuite
• A main bathroom
• Bathroom for pool convenience adjacent to laundry
• Airconditioning to the lounge/family room/dining room & 2 of the bedrooms
• Inground salt-water pool
• 2.3 kw solar electricity system
• Double attached garage to the house
• Separate single garage and lawn locker
• Private front patio plus a private rear patio
• Fully fenced 830 m2 block