Designed for relaxed living and comfortable entertaining, this lovely brick and tile home has been built in a secluded cul-de-sac in South Bundaberg. It is immaculate inside. Large windows allowing natural light to flow gently through the house combined with a neutral colour scheme, add warmth to the homely feel of this delightful property.
• 3 bedrooms plus an office, 3 bathrooms
• An open plan living area including kitchen/dining/family & lounge
• A kitchen central to the entertaining areas with a spacious island bench
• Main bedroom including a walk-in robe and ensuite
• Air conditioning to the lounge/family room/dining room & 2 of the bedrooms
• In ground salt-water pool
• Sun-room overlooking the pool
• 2.3 kw solar electricity system
• Double attached garage to the house
• Separate single garage
• Private front patio plus a private rear patio
• Fully fenced 830 m2 block
Designed for relaxed family living, this low maintenance brick house, positioned in a safe and secluded street, sits proudly in its peaceful and popular location.