What a beautiful family home, close enough to hear the waves at night and the gardens are established, there is no work to do. Just enjoy life, walk to the Innes Park inlet and let the family enjoy the children's playgrounds, the skate bowl and the Volley ball court. Watch the kangaroos and their joeys over your back fence in the evenings and be thrilled by the beautiful sunsets almost every evening from the back yard.
- Immaculate brick & tile home in a quiet street, 2.2 km to the ocean.
- Contemporary 4 large bedrooms, master bedroom has a neat en-suite.
- Fully ducted air-conditioning & ceiling fans through-out.
- Security system & 2.4 KW solar electricity system saves money, solar hot water system.
- Living areas flow into each other, 2 lounge areas with a dining area in between.
- Fantastic kitchen, well organised storage, twin fridges or fridge-freezer combined.
- Large entertaining area with pull-down locking blinds.
- Double garage & a double shed + carport easily accessible via a concrete driveway.
- The neat hedges provide privacy and the fences are well maintained.
- Well designed brick & tile with a good floor plan, double garage on the house.
- Absolutely ideal for families or retirees on 1045m2 with septic & town water.
Breeze Cafe is just a leisurely stroll through these quiet streets filled with friendly neighbours. Bring your caravan, there is side access to a large double shed * carport!
Private inspections are invited at 26 Carla Drive, Innes Park, please call Mandy to arrange a time.