Ideal for small cropping or Macadamia trees, this property is located in the heart of the Bundaberg salad bowl. Surrounded by sugar cane, macadamia plantations and small cropping.
Owners are looking for expressions of interest.
- Owner is tidying up the block on the Southwestern corner of the site to plant macadamia trees and thinks they will end up with in total Approx 230* acres that can be planted.
- Total area is 125.4HA* or 309* acres.
- Eastern side of the Creek Gordons Rd is approximately 175* to 180* acres (slightly heavier grey sandy loam soil) + Approximately 50* + acres on the South western side of the creek which is being leveled up to start planting trees (lighter grey sandy loam soil).
- 140* meg channel water with outlet and electric motor and pump.
- Two creek allocations 72* meg and 54* meg not metered.
- Older fibro/timber home and sheds.
- Small centre pivot.
- The owner has a new driveway crossing to service the South western side.
For further information and inspection please call the exclusive listing agent John Pappalardo today on 0427 875 396.
Approximate indicator *
DISCLAIMER We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained.