Ideal for small cropping on Macadamia trees this property is located in the heart of the Bundaberg salad bowl. Surrounded by sugar cane, macadamia plantations and small cropping.
Owners are quite realistic on value and are looking for expressions of interest.
• Owner is tidying up the block on the Southwestern corner of the site (as marked in yellow) and thinks they will end up with in total Approx 230 acres that can be planted.
• Total area is 125.4HA or 309 acres.
• Eastern side of the Creek Gordons Rd is approximately 175 to 180 acres (slightly heavier grey sandy loam soil) + Approximately 50 + acres on the South western side of the creek which is being cleaned up and has been cutter bared (lighter grey sandy loam soil) This side had grown small crops before.
• It is currently leased for twelve months for small cropping till September 2019.
• 140 meg channel water with outlet and electric motor and pump.
• Two creek allocations 72 meg and 54 meg not metered.
• Older fibro/timber home and sheds.
• Small centre pivot.
• The owner has arranged and paid for a new driveway crossing to service the South western side that will be done before settlement.
For further information and inspection please call the exclusive listing agent John Pappalardo today on 0427 875 396.
DISCLAIMER We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained.