Rare in today's market "New DA" approved for 150 lots from 1500sqm to 2878sqm".
Stages 5 to 12, including lots which cannot be compared elsewhere in close proximity to the city! With elevated views both North and South of Hinterland and the Bundaberg City lights.
The owner of 48 years has decided to seriously sell the remaining land which has been newly approved for development in June 2018.
This unique property is conveniently located only 9 minutes from the CBD, 8 minutes to Moore Park Beach and 2km from a local primary school. And includes other life conveniences such as Town water, NBN, school buses, Room to move, surrounded by hobby farms, homes on acreage for horse enthusiasts alike; adding to the tranquility, and for the green thumbs the natural red and grey soils promote an environment where local fauna and flora will flourish
This Gooburrum/Tantitha community of Bundaberg has consistently proven itself as a family friendly suburb with larger blocks in turn seeing prestigious homes being built and high re-sales being achieved from $445,000, $493,000 to $532,000 over the past 16 months.
• 36 hectares of land with different aspects, elevations, cleared and flood free.
• Development approval (council development incentives apply) for 150 residential lots (town water on site).
• Adjoining 52 homes which have already been developed.
• Potential holding income: Agricultural land that has historically produced: sugar
cane and small crops.
• Irrigation bore tested to 50PSI.
• Large machinery / packing shed with attached cold room (20 pallets)
• A recently renovated - 5 bedroom home - ready to be tenanted.
• Domestic bore water, Rain water tank (22,000 Lt) to the house.
With all the hard work done and the land immediately ready for development this is an opportunity not to be missed.
For further information or inspection call the exclusive listing agent John Pappalardo on 0427875396.