What a house, just perfect for a family, just a few minutes drive to a choice of two Golf courses and a few minutes to the inlet at Innes Park. The elegant entrance gives you a taste of what to expect, it just keeps getting better and better.
* Large tiles throughout the living areas add to the as-new presentation. Whether you
prefer formal or informal this open plan design can easily accommodate your dining
setting and a comfortable lounge suite.
* A second lounge for morning coffee and a quiet read of the daily paper, is accessible
via the stunning white kitchen or from the entrance hall!
* There is a second lounge with access to the patio and the deck via glass sliding doors.
Built for entertaining, the deck is raised high above the garden enjoy that gorgeous
view, a large outdoor setting fits on this tiled patio.
* The pizza oven on the deck is a fantastic new addition. There are lovely views from
here over the treed landscape, frequently dotted with cattle and a few kangaroos.
* The kitchen is brilliant, finished in white 2 Pack, complete with an electric wall oven,
electric cook top and a wonderful array of drawers for storage. There is a large pantry
and equally large fridge space plus a double sink with a view out across the patio.
* You will love the master bedroom, the en-suite has a dark tiled floor that works well
with the white theme throughout.
* The 4th bedroom can be used as a study. On the west facing side of the house are bedrooms
2 and 3 next to the family bathroom, all bedrooms are generous in size with plentiful
cupboard space. The study nook fits a desk neatly.
* Air flow is well organised thanks to the elevation of the home, there is also air-
conditioning in master bedroom and ceiling fans throughout.
* The double garage has a seamless epoxy sealed floor, built-in cupboards and additional
* Side access on both sides of the house is perfect for larger vehicles. A neat 7 x 6
metre, double door shed allows you to store a boat, jet ski or caravan or your fishing
* Talking of fishing, the Innes Park boat ramp is just a few minutes down the road.
Nothing beats the early morning or evening walk in this wonderful, safe, quiet part
of the coast. It's a short distance to the beach! Enjoy the concrete walking paths for
the family and the dogs at Innes Park.
* Little children can swim safely in the tranquil inlet, BBQ gazebos are just the ticket
for a family get together, close by is a children's playground, easy to keep an eye on
them! A skate rink, volley ball court and the bakery/cafe are local attractions.
Call Mandy to inspect 26 Mermaid Drive, we need to give 24 hours notice for all inspections.