Solid fully renovated 3 bedroom Queenslander located in the picturesque gold mining township of Mt Perry. Everything has been done, just move in and put your feet up.
* 3 good sized bedrooms with built in cupboards
* Air con in living areas all 3 bedrooms + fans throughout
* Polished hardwood floors and carpeted bedrooms
* Modern kitchen with island bench and dishwasher
* Large bathroom in modern dcor with good quality fixtures and finishes
* 3 x 5000gal rainwater tanks 2 connected off the house and the other off the shed with its own pump
* Powered 9m x 6m colour bond shed, lighting, fans, whirly birds & high clearance
* Gas hot water system
* Previously tenanted at $250 per week
* NBN is connected
Situated roughly half way between gin gin and Gayndah and just over an hour to Bundaberg is this quiet little country town boasting facilities such as corner convenience store, general post office, pub/hotel, restaurant/motel, petrol station including farming/hardware store, primary school, council office/depot, caravan park, mechanic shop, art gallery, CWA, men's shed, golf course, churches, medical centre and a sport and rec facility. At this price this wonderful property won't be on the market long call Ashley Lynch 0477 836 886 to arrange your inspection today.