Overlooking parkland in the beautiful Sanctuary Park estate, this rendered brick home is impressive. It has a Balinese feel and has been designed specifically with family living in mind. It includes 4 bedrooms plus an office/5th bedroom and 2 separate living areas.
Other features include:
- A private courtyard which opens the entrance to this beautiful home. It flows through to the living rooms & the covered outdoor entertainment area
- The covered entertainment area is central to the home & combines the kitchen/family area through to the media room
- A spacious master bedroom is complete with walk-in robe & stylish ensuite
- A modern kitchen with a large island bench is central to the family room & dining area & includes stone bench tops & a walk-in pantry
- 2 of the bedrooms adjoin the second bathroom
- The 4th bedroom & office adjoin the dining/living area
- An attached double garage with extra storage
- 842 m2 block - fully fenced, in-ground concrete pool
From the clever design to the spacious internal living, there is a lot to like about this lovely home. Large windows allow the natural light to flow through. The neutral tones along with the use of timber add to the Balinese style of this home and ensure that every day feels like a private holiday. Architecturally designed and priced below replacement, this is definitely a home to view if you are seeking a property different to the norm. Tucked away peacefully in Sanctuary Park, this is a home that exudes serenity from the moment you walk in
DISCLAIMER We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained.