Property features include;
- Two large living areas with timber sliding doors, which flow onto the entertaining area and unique in ground swimming pool.
- Spacious master bedroom includes a large ensuite with "his and hers" built- in robes, the master suite is separate from the main living area.
- Open plan living and dining area - this area had easy access to the kitchen.
- Kitchen has an abundance of storage with two full size pantries, ample cupboard and drawer space, appliance centre, integrated dishwasher, quality appliances and space for a two door refrigerator.
- Kitchen has access to an outdoor area that overlooks the beautiful manicured gardens.
- Family room has a built-in entertainment unit, also adjacent to this area is a built- in office work station and built in cupboards.
- Double garage also has access to undercover storage for a boat, trailer or camper trailer, and extra storage in the garage ceiling.
- Owner covers cost of pool servicing, option to include lawn and garden maintenance.
*Pets on application.
This lovely home ticks every box and would suit a family, professional or the entertainer.
*APPLICATION CRITERIA & INSPECTIONS**
Due to the current COVID-19 crisis, we have changed the ways in which you can apply for our available properties.
If you are interested in this property, please submit an application. We accept 1form online applications and forms can be obtained upon request from "email@example.com" or from our office situated at 255 Bourbong Street, Bundaberg (from the collection tray outside reception).
You must meet the following criteria before we can process your application:
- Your affordability for a property is based on a minimum of approximately 35% of your total/combined income;
- 100 points of ID and proof of income are required, only applications with the correct 100 points and supporting documents required will be processed.
Only if your application has passed the relevant checks will a team member contact you to arrange a private inspection.
Open for inspections will only be offered on vacant properties. Unfortunately, we cannot offer open homes on our tenanted properties.
Please observe social distancing at inspections.
As per Government advice, if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, have been in contact with someone who is ill or have travelled overseas recently, we ask that you be respectful of the well-being of others and do not arrange an inspection until further advice.