You simply must come and inspect this home to appreciate all of the features and benefits and the top quality finishes. There was no expense spared and I believe it will surprise even the fussiest of buyers.
The owners of this magnificent home designed the plan themselves, then a building designer fine tuned' the plans. Yes, it has certainly exceeded their expectations and I have no doubt it will exceed yours. Enjoy the magnificent views from the front balcony and all of the large front windows, this is a wonderful starting point and this home faces North East, it is set up high, possibly on the highest point in Sea Esplanade, Elliott Heads, which is arguably the most picturesque suburb in the 4670 area. This home was the winner of the Wide Bay Master Builders Awards in 2018 in its category, you can be assured of quality mixed well with a flair for design and good taste.
-Unique design, carefully built by Norm Wales Constructions, an exceptional local builder.
-Built to a Category 3 Cyclone rating with 2550 ceiling height (8 ft 6 inches.)
-5KW Solar System and Catch Power attached, an intuitive system to optimise power use.
-The home is constructed with Linear board, cement rendered and Kordon termite protection.
- Dream kitchen, walk-in pantry with frosted glass door, soft close drawers throughout.
- Stone bench-tops, SMEG appliances, fridge space plumbed for ice, plentiful power points.
- Top quality fittings & fixtures throughout, ceiling fans in all rooms, LED lighting.
- Storage under the staircase, plantation shutters in the living room, main bedroom, dining
and kitchen area and also the office/4th bedroom.
- Side access for boats, caravans, neat 4.6m x 4.6m shed to the right-hand side of the yard.
- Fully fenced garden, with white powder coated aluminium fences from the side of the house
to the boundary fencing, with a double gate and 2 personal gates.
- A fully landscaped garden created with an impressive artistic flair, the Palmetto grass is
'Sir Walter' quality.
The ever-changing views of the ocean are a joy every day, quite often, large groups of kangaroos wander down the street and there is a nearby paddock with cattle grazing, and the soothing sounds of waves crashing onto rocks will be sure to send you gently off to sleep at night.
You deserve a Sea Change, give Mandy a call to arrange an inspection at 29 Sea Esplanade, Elliott Heads.