This 38 Hectare farm has red, sandy soils, a three bedroom high-set house that was built in 2008, there is a granny flat underneath the main house.
- Situated only 40 minutes from Bundaberg City.
- 82 meg water allocation.
- Currently has 450 established African Pride custard apple trees.
- 100 K.J. Pinks custard apples trees.
- 20 Hectares of Sugar Cane and 12 hectares of grazing for stock.
- One bedroom study/Office behind workshop.
Contact Patrick Logue on 0407 885 749 to arrange an inspection.
DISCLAIMER We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained.