This 38 Hectare farm has red, sandy soils, a three bedroom high-set house that was built in 2008, there is a granny flat underneath the main house.
- Situated only 40 minutes from Bundaberg City.
- 82 meg water allocation.
- Currently has 450 established African Pride custard apple trees.
- 100 K.J. Pinks custard apples trees.
- 20 Hectares of Sugar Cane and 12 hectares of grazing for stock.
- One bedroom study/Office behind workshop.
Contact Patrick Logue on 0407 885 749 to arrange an inspection.