Have you been looking for a secluded location with a view on a large residential block?
This exquisite home sits on an elevated block in Qunaba (The Hummock) - a suburb positioned between Bundaberg and Bargara. Offering expansive views to the west, enjoy the most glorious sunsets, watch an occasional storm roll through and enjoy the city lights of Bundaberg at night.
Much thought has gone into the clever design of this split-level home. It offers:
- 2 bedrooms - both with ensuites
- main includes a walk-in robe & private balcony
- Sound-proofed media room (can be converted to a 3rd bedroom upstairs)
- Large, open plan, kitchen & formal dining
- Family room, laundry plus verandah
- Enclosed rear patio/deck overlooking the view
- Double lock-up garage with extra storage
- A fully self-contained 2 bedroom guest suite (which could be rented)
- Full size kitchen
- Rear patio with views
- Storage room plus extra parking - double garage
The house is 465 m2 under roof and is connected to 3 phase power, as is the 12 m x 7 m steel colourbond shed. The block is 2399 m2. It is septic and has town water. The views go on forever but the opportunity presented will not, listed well below replacement, this is an opportunity to purchase a well-built home at a reduced price. Please contact Warren Childs on 0428 739 682 or David Charge on 0427 520 152 for an inspection.
DISCLAIMER We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained.