Make sure this one is on your list! Situated in the highly sort after Acadia Park sits this stunningly renovated home nestled on an 8,319m2 fully fenced allotment. The minute you enter you will appreciate this home was renovated to a standard not a budget! Absolutely everything has been done, simply too many features to list but here are just a few:
- Dazzling new kitchen in 'Provincial Country' style with soft close drawers, large pantry, stone bench tops & integrated LG dish drawer dishwasher. Black granite under-mount double sink, feature lights in cupboards, pendant lights, even a black oil rubbed vintage faucet. Like I said built to a standard not a budget, just the stone bench-top alone cost over $5,000.
- Luxury vinyl planking throughout the living areas & new plush carpet in the lounge & all of the bedrooms.
- Fabulous air-conditioned master bedroom boasting a large walk in robe with shelving & plenty of hanging space.
- Then there is an en-suite to die for featuring stone bench tops, heritage style vanity with under-mount sink, black oil rubbed vintage tap-ware & a walk-in shower with no glass to clean.
- The main bathroom is magnificent & features a claw foot tub, walk in shower again with no glass, stone bench tops, heritage style vanity with under-mount sink & also has quality black oil rubbed vintage tap-ware.
- The home has been fully painted with new lighting throughout entire home, 90% of light switches & power points have been replaced & the home has also been completely re-plumbed throughout.
- There are also new ceiling fans in all of the bedrooms & the lounge-room & new 8kw reverse cycle split system air-conditioning servicing the living areas. All bedrooms have TV points & there is 'Foxtel' in both lounge rooms & the teenagers retreat
- Huge laundry with heritage style cupboards & black oil rubbed door handles throughout.
- Air-conditioned teenagers retreat with 'French Doors' TV, 'Foxtel' & multiple power points.
- Wireless high speed NBN already connected to the property
- Outdoor entertainment area overlooking in-ground pool, cubby house for the kids and 2 acres of land, ideal for the horse lover or if you just want some space.
- Your pooch will be secure with the entire boundary being fully fenced with dog mesh with an additional separate paddock also fully fenced with dog mesh.
- Car accommodation won't be a problem with enough room for four vehicles with provision to convert the teenagers retreat for more if needed.
Other features include:
- Buffalo Turf with 'Hunter-Pro' HC - fully automated 12 zone irrigation system
- New coloured concrete driveway
- New fence, retaining walls, gardens & edging
- 5kw solar system, the list goes on.
Like I said "Too many features to list!" Properties like this don't come to the market every day, especially in sort after 'Arcadia Park' best come & see for yourself before your too late!