If you like the idea of restoring an older home to its former glory, this timber cottage could do with some love. It offers a pleasant street appeal and sits on a large quarter acre block. Inside it needs an overhaul. There are pine floors under the existing Laminex. The kitchen and bathroom are due for renewal. It is located close to East primary school, Easts Sports club and is a short drive to town.
- 2 bedrooms plus a sleepout
- Formal Lounge
- Vertical joint (vj) boards throughout the house
- separate dining room adjoining the kitchen
- Single garage with good side access
- 1012 m2 block, with some fencing to be done
Once updated, it would make an ideal first home or investment property. This home presents an opportunity to enter the property market at an entry level price. The seller wants it sold and has asked that all offers be presented.
Please contact David Charge on 0427 520 152 or Warren Childs on 0428 739 682 to inspect at your convenience.