Calling all investors, we have a wonderful surprise for you, a very well maintained rental home, easy walking distance to the ocean in Innes Park. There is access to a boat ramp, a shallow inlet for younger children to enjoy splashing around, BBQ areas under cover most have a view of the ocean, a playground for the older children, fitness equipment is also available. An amenities block, a skate bowl and plenty of parking space. There are always people that enjoy walking along the path to Coral Cove alongside the ocean. The tenants would really like to stay on in the property.
- The view from the patio is lovely, the home backs on to bushland with no back neighbours, just shady trees and groups of kangaroos that visit regularly.
- 4 large bedrooms, 2 delightful bathrooms, one being an en-suite off the master bedroom.
- Fans are installed throughout the home, 2 living areas, a formal lounge has a choice of
television points, there is no shortage of power points in this home.
- There is a second living area, a formal lounge or media room.
- This kitchen is a chef's delight, ample storage, room for a double fridge, I like all the drawers and there is a walk-in pantry!
- The lounge and dining area leads out to the patio where you have lovely breezes and views.
- The entire open plan area living, dining and kitchen is air-conditioned.
- A laundry off the kitchen with access to the washing line, there is a small water tank.
- Vertical blinds on almost all the windows in the living areas, one bedroom has a vertical window with a pull -down blind, the master bedroom has curtains.
- Side access with a large slab ready for a shed to be assembled or a place for a caravan.
The tenants love the position, who wouldn't, it's such a great spot, walks to the inlet, BBQ facilities and a skate bowl, fitness equipment and a children's playground. Situated about 24 minutes by car to Bundaberg City. Coral Cove has a Supermarket and it's about 10 minutes to Aldi and Woolworths in Bargara.