Unit 203 in The C Bargara Building along the Ocean Front is a landmark building proudly perched in an eagles nest position amidst sprawling views of the Pacific Ocean and set perfectly for prime street access to the indulgent pleasures along The Esplanade.
Truly presented for holiday perfection in absolute Bargara Beach style, 203/83 Esplanade offers the ultimate in luxury and class including a sunny easterly aspect. Rarely offered and tightly held, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
In a spectacular elevated position, this unit is one of the largest in the complex, with 2 bedrooms, open plan living and breathtaking panoramic vistas capturing the essence of Bargara Beach Living.
Extra Features of 203/83 Esplanade, Bargara Includes:
- Stunning Pacific Ocean views from living areas & master bedroom
- Lavish en-suite with twin vanity, twin spa bath and ocean views
- Impressive kitchen with Caesar stone kitchen bench tops, glass splash backs, European Smeg appliances, dishwasher and microwave oven
- Sweeping open plan lounge & dining
- Huge & private balconies front and rear
- Large Second bedroom
- Family sized second bathroom
- Hidden laundry
- Storage cupboards inside the apartment and on the rear balcony
- Fully ducted Air-conditioning
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Generous interiors with high ceilings
- Underground car parking for 2 vehicles with BONUS storage cage
- Enjoy lift access, full security basement garaging with lock-up storage
- Private entry via security intercom entrance at front & rear gates along with security to the lift
- Resort-style facilities including a gymnasium, a stunning pool, an on-site manager residence & reception area
The apartment complex is only 200 metres from Bargara's vibrant town centre, with its inviting tropical street scape dotted with hotel, cafes and restaurants. And it is just a short buggy ride or walk to the beautiful Bargara Golf Club and Clubhouse, Bargara Sports & Bowls Club and Bargara Central Shopping Centre. Bargara boasts two open surf beaches and two still water swimming areas. The Bargara streetscape embraces the coastline with an attractive public area of walkways, decks, picnic areas and playgrounds. Cafe's and eateries create an alfresco atmosphere. Bargara is just a 13 kilometre drive through lush sugarcane fields from Bundaberg. It is a popular seaside area which harbours a peaceful and relaxed community, ideal for enjoyable family holidays away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
At a Glance:
Living Areas: 2
Land Size: 145m2
Rates: $3000 per annum (approx.)
Income: The average net income for owners for 2 bedroom apartments was $31,744 for the period 1 February 2019 to 31 January 2020, after all fees to management for managing, marketing and booking the apartment have been paid. This figure excludes any outgoings for replacements/repairs etc, as owners would encounter those however they chose to use the apartment.
Body Corporate Fees: Admin Fund $6,493.50 ($5,194.80 20% discount if paid by due date)
Sinking Fund $3,387.15 ($2,709.72 20% discount if paid by due date)
Insurance $1,037.25 ($829.80 20% discount if paid by due date)
Connect with your premier Bargara Beach Agents, Steve Kuorikoski 04127 762 460 or Kirralea French 0400 500 772 . If you are looking for a Professional Property Sales Team to list, market and sell your property then the Only Choice is Four Walls Realty Bargara Beach.
OR CHECK OUT ALL OF OUR PROPERTIES AT http://www.thefourwalls.com.au
Disclaimer: In preparing this document we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective Purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in the document.