BARGARA IS A HOT SPOT FOR FAMILY HOLIDAYS AND THE KOOLA BEACH APARTMENTS ENJOY PLENTY OF REPEAT BUSINESS DUE TO LOCATION, AMENITIES AND VALUE .
Koola Beach Apartments offer excellent holiday or permanent letting returns. No passing traffic makes this resort super safe and quiet and it's just a very short walk to the Esplanade Walkway for exercise or a leisurely stroll down to the restaurants, cafes, bars and boutique shopping. A few short minutes' walk will have you at Nielson's Park for surfing, swimming and relaxation, also bowling, tennis and golfing is close-by.
- 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and air-conditioning
- Open plan living / dining area
- Good-sized kitchen with plenty of bench / storage space plus dishwasher
- Cassette air-conditioning to cool the entire space. Tones of grey and cocoa with stainless steel appliances work well with the white walls and the brand new sofa and arm chair
- Neutral finishes and furnishings, ceiling fans through-out
- Large bathroom combined with laundry
- Furniture package negotiable. TV, cooking equipment, crockery and cutlery
- Entertaining balcony
- Sparkling resort swimming pool has workout jets and a spa
- Communal BBQ area in paved courtyard near to the pool enclosure
- Take a scenic walk to Mon Repos turtle rookery
Well managed Regular maintenance keeps Koola Beach Apartments looking fresh and modern, while maintaining a healthy sinking fund to cover any contingency. The units are immaculately presented and on site managers take care of your investment - financial returns can be provided.
Bargara is a much-loved holiday destination and is only a four hour drive north of Brisbane and 15 minutes from Bundaberg. The fantastic weather and friendly locals, great golf clubs, lawn bowls, hotels and tavern, restaurants and cafes, fishing, swimming, snorkeling and diving ensure a lifestyle that most visitors crave. A major shopping centre located centrally in the town caters for all your regular shopping needs.
Connect with your Exclusive Coastal Agent Steve Kuorikoski today on 0427 762 460 for further information or to arrange your private viewing.