Reminiscent of the old style country sandstone home, this beautifully presented home at 11 Gunsynd Grove, Branyan has it all, with wide verandas all around the home providing year round protection from the elements.
If you are looking for a peaceful lifestyle on a large 3868 square metre site, this property will suit you perfectly! Imagine your own little patch of paradise with plenty of room for the veggie patch with lots of fresh water to get the crops blooming? Maybe a chicken coop for fresh eggs and there's even room for all the toys. Become semi self-sufficient with fresh veggies and fruit at your fingertips. The 3 kw solar system, Solar hot water and the low council rates will ensure that expenses are kept to a minimum.
With just under an acre of land to enjoy the native bird and local wildlife, this home has plenty of room for the kids to play in a quiet rural setting. This is a country home with a modern twist that delivers the ultimate peaceful and private escape from the world but still being only a short drive to the Bundaberg CBD.
Yes there's more with a huge 3 bay powered, colour bond garage with 3 cars parking as well as additional extra-long 2 carports on either side of the main building to secure 2 large vehicles or 4 smaller vehicles, you have the perfect country escape property with room for all the toys.
This large 4 bedroom plus study family home lends itself perfectly to large families or dual living with plenty of room for the extended family. The generous, modern-country style kitchen is the centre of this traditional inspired family home. This is complemented by a generous outside entertainment area perfect for family gatherings or informal barbeques.
In this lifestyle location, Branyan provides the ultimate environment for peace and quiet and opens up a world of opportunity for the whole family to explore and appreciate what the great outdoors has to offer. From the vibrant and uninterrupted star-lit skies, to the fresh air and slower pace; making home out of this serene property is an opportunity that is not only good for your wellbeing, but is an opportunity not to be missed.
Extra details of 11 Gunsynd Grove Branyan Include:
- Main bedroom with ensuite with parents retreat or office
- 3 x Additional Large (King-sized) bedrooms with some built in's
- Generous kitchen with traditional country-inspired cabinetry and modern electric appliances
- Dedicated laundry with ample bench space
- Outdoor entertainment area and verandas right around the home
- Separate outdoor camp kitchen with wall oven, plumbed sink, glass cook top, and microwave.
- A flowing, light and airy floor plan with open plan lounge, dining and rumpus room
- Plenty of fresh water from a potable bore plus 3 ample rain water tanks
- Septic treatment system,
- Split system air-conditioning & ceiling fans
- Ample power points and TV sockets thru out
- Low maintenance colour bond roofing, insulated ceiling, no carpets for allergy maintenance, heavy block construction provides excellent thermal protection
- Small orchard
- Bus Transport to Primary and Secondary Schools
- Only 7 minutes to Sugarland Shopping Complex
- 3 kw solar power system
- 2 bathrooms fully renovated
- 3 reverse cycle air cons added
- all doors and windows security screened
- sliding panel and roller blinds added to all windows and doors
- wood-burning heater
- extended shed and added power and water (tank & bore)
At a Glance:
Bedrooms: 4 + office
Living Areas: 2
Garaging: 4+ vehicles
Land Size: 3868 m2
House size: Huge 485m2 under roof
Rates: $1556 per annum.
Age: 8 years old
Connect with your Exclusive Agent, Steve Kuorikoski on 0427 762 460 or check out the advertised open homes. If you are looking for a Professional Property Sales Team to list, market and sell your property then the Only Choice is Four Walls Realty Bargara Beach.
OR CHECK OUT ALL OF OUR PROPERTIES AT http://www.thefourwalls.com.au
Disclaimer: In preparing this document we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective Purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in the document.