This 305m2 under roof Kleidon Masterbuilt home, set on a 850m2 parcel of land, was designed with the changing needs of the modern family in mind. Quality and craftsmanship ensured this 2011 built home will stand the test of time, while a neutral colour palate throughout means the decor will remain timeless and suit a variety of personal styles.
The versatile design with multiple use spaces will suit most modern families including growing families or dual living options, but is comfortable and low maintenance enough for retirees or professionals who want to enjoy a simple coastal lifestyle.
Nestled in the sort after coastal village of Coral Cove, just minutes from Bargara, and the thriving regional town of Bundaberg. You will enjoy walks along the waterfront, a game of golf on the 18 hole international golf course which meanders its way through the estate, or explore the southern tip of the Great Barrier Reef with diving off Barolin Rocks, swimming, paddle boarding, fishing, the local Innes Park inlet is a favourite for locals and just a short stroll away where the parklands feature playgrounds, skate park and beach volleyball court.
The local convenience store is a godsend for essential items and for lunch or dinner on the run, or get to know your neighbours for a drink at the Coral Cove Golf Club where your sense of community and friendships made will make living at the Cove an idyllic coastal experience. Local wildlife like kangaroos on your front lawn, or the many wild birds that will visit you while enjoying the peaceful sound of the nearby ocean.
Features of the home:
• Four built in bedrooms plus study or fifth bedroom with ceiling fans
• Eight zoned ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Centralised designer kitchen with stone bench tops, dishwasher, large 900 mm stainless steel gas/electric cooking range and a glass canopy
• Generous walk-in pantry & plenty of storage
• Plumbed fridge and large island bench with double sink and additional seating space.
• Adjacent large dining and separate family living space rounds out the central hub of the home also with built-in ceiling speakers
• Extra large rumpus comfortably fits an eight foot pool table and opens to the massive under roof outdoor entertaining area, both wired for sound with built-in ceiling speakers
• 3 stacker doors lead onto the tiled outdoor entertaining space which features plumbed gas outlet ready for the BBQ
• The purpose designed media room complete with wall insulation and dimmer lights and thick comfortable carpet is wired for sound for that total movie or gaming experience
• The fourth multi-purpose space sits at the back of the home, perfectly situated as a kids play room, parents retreat, gym or craft space or a third lounge space. Complete with built-in cupboards, by adding a wall you could easily create a sixth bedroom
• The master bedroom suite features a generous walk in robe and the en-suite has a double shower, dual vanity with stone counter tops and feature tile splashback.
• The family bathroom has a bath and separate shower, single vanity and separate toilet
• One outdoor and one indoor (in the garage) folding clothes lines service the built-in laundry with space for both front or top loading washing machines plus a dryer
• Fit up to three cars or two cars and a golf buggy in the attached dual remote garage, plenty of built-in storage and sturdy wall paneling
• Double gate side access to the fully fenced rear yard large enough for a swimming pool and a shed
• Solar hot water
• The entire home is wired for internet and TV/Streaming connectivity as well as for sound
• NBN ready
• Sewerage and town water
At a glance:
House size: 305m2
Land size: 850m2
Builder: Kleidon Masterbuilt Homes
Rates: $3000 approx. Pa
Call your Exclusive Coastal Agent - Steve Kuorikoski now on 0427762460 to arrange your private inspection.