Found at Villa 1, 16 Selmar Place, Innes Park North, this impressive townhouse offers a unique private location for a home with a difference. Escape the grind of life and call beautiful Turtle Cove Oceanfront - your home.
Found at Turtle Cove, Innes Park North at southern Bargara Beach the villa features:
* Fully-furnished - all you need is your suitcase!
* 3 Bedrooms on the upper level, all with ceiling fans, ocean views and opening out onto a private balcony.
* Main bedroom has king size bed, sumptuous ensuite and walk-in robe - and with breathtaking ocean views where you wake every morning to the wonder of a Pacific Oceanfront sunrise.
* Second bedroom has a queen size bed and the third bedroom has 1 single guest bed - both bedrooms serviced by the second bathroom
* Lower level features fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite bench-tops.
* Open plan tiled kitchen, lounge and dining - all with ocean views and opening out to two separate outdoor entertaining areas.
* Television -- wired for Foxtel application.
* Front outdoor area overlooks Pacific Ocean and gardens
* Rear Outdoor area features large timber outdoor table and chairs and tropical garden setting with pavilion within private paved courtyard.
* Separate laundry.
* Double remote controlled garage with internal access.
* The villa is fully screened for your comfort.
* And all this set on a half acre private property.
Turtle Cove Oceanfront Villas are at the southern end of Bargara Beach at Innes Park North and are a short drive to the Bargara Beach CBD where you can enjoy local restaurants, hotels or shops or stock up at the local Aldi and Woolworths Shopping Centre. Enjoy a game of Golf? - choose from 2 nearby courses - Bargara Golf Club or Coral Cove Golf Club. Or if you need to carry out business, the thriving regional city of Bundaberg just 10 minutes away.
* Price quoted is based on a 6 month lease term with applicable bond.
* No Pets as per Body Corporate By-Laws
*APPLICATION CRITERIA & INSPECTIONS**
Due to the current COVID-19 crisis, we have changed the ways in which you can apply for our available properties.
If you are interested in this property, please submit an application. We accept 1form online applications and forms can be obtained upon request from "firstname.lastname@example.org" or from our office situated at 255 Bourbong Street, Bundaberg (from the collection tray outside reception).
You must meet the following criteria before we can process your application:
- Your affordability for a property is based on a minimum of approximately 35% of your total/combined income;
- 100 points of ID and proof of income are required, only applications with the correct 100 points and supporting documents required will be processed.
Only if your application has passed the relevant checks will a team member contact you to arrange a private inspection.
Open for inspections will only be offered on vacant properties. Unfortunately, we cannot offer open homes on our tenanted properties.
Please observe social distancing at inspections.
As per Government advice, if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, have been in contact with someone who is ill or have travelled overseas recently, we ask that you be respectful of the well-being of others and do not arrange an inspection until further advice.