Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, 12 Broadwater Close, Bargara is the epitome of location, peace and serene views. This southern facing home allows the sun to warm the home naturally and the established awnings over the outdoor entertainment area helps to keep the home cool in the summer. Another fantastic benefit of this southern facing home is the amount of natural light that sprawls through the dominant living areas and bathe the house all day.
With superb street presence, manicured lawns, gardens and executive styled entrance, this home is a fantastic opportunity to secure your next coastal move with a lakeside twist.
This home comprises of an open plan floor design that offers flowing connections of comfortable living with the support of ceilings on the rake to let off the feeling of extra space. With two expansive living rooms, a large kitchen with all the mod cons and an established bar to enjoy a refreshing drink, this home can easily support all of the comforts of your family, and present as the perfect host for your special occasions.
In addition to this fantastic living opportunity, comes a lifestyle in itself. Imagine coming home with a glass in hand and relaxing into your outdoor dining setting as you take in the tranquil lake views and delicate breezes.
Other features of 12 Broadwater Close include:
* Generous sized master with ensuite and walk in robe,
* 3 additional double sized bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans,
* Large bathroom with bath tub
* Double lockup attached garage with remote roller doors and air-conditioning,
* Security Screens,
* Dedicated bar area
* Timber venetian blinds throughout,
* Uninterrupted lake views,
* Room for the boat or trailer,
* Architectural design and wall features perfect for the appealing display of indoor plants
* Surround sound system included & two fixed wall speakers. Speak with selling agent for more information
* Dedicated and spacious laundry with internal access from garage and direct access to clothes line
* Large tiled flooring
* Outdoor entertainment area features established awnings
* Fully fenced property with electric gate for optimum security
* Large block on the lake
Bargara is a growing coastal community on the outskirts of Bundaberg City, with the perfect, quintessential Queensland lifestyle! Enjoy the perfect year round climate, strong regional services and facilities, and close proximity to Bundaberg and capital city of Brisbane. Our lifestyle features the best of water & sporting activities - swimming, scuba diving, fishing & boating along with golf, bowls, cycling, tennis, yoga, and many more energetic activities.
To speak with us about any queries or to organise your inspection, connect with me Kirralea French on 0400 500 772
At a Glance:
Living Areas: 2
Land Size: 869 m2
Rates: $3,460 per annum
Rent Appraisal: $445 - $455 pw
Disclaimer: In preparing this document we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective Purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in the document.