NEAT AND TIDY FOUR BEDROOM HOME IN BARGARA VIEWS
This modern home is located in the family friendly Bargara Views Estate. The combined family, dining and kitchen open out to a sizeable patio which extends the living area into the private backyard. The gourmet kitchen features plenty of cabinetry, breakfast bar and state of the art stainless steel appliances. Good size master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and air conditioning.
Other outstanding features of this home include:
- 3 additional bedrooms all with fans and built in robes
- Separate formal lounge with air conditioning
- Double lock up garage
- Side access to the back yard
- Fully fenced & secure yard
- Rain water tank
Enjoy this low maintenance property conveniently located within a short stroll to Mary Kinross park, where you can take advantage of the large open space and newly built bike paths and then cool off with a swim at Rifle Range Beach.
*Pets considered upon Tenancy Application
*This is a tenanted property. Please do not approach the premises without an agent present.
*APPLICATION CRITERIA & INSPECTIONS**
Open for inspections will only be offered on vacant properties. Unfortunately, we cannot offer open homes on our tenanted properties.
If you are interested in this property, please submit an application. We accept 1form online applications and forms can be obtained upon request from "firstname.lastname@example.org" or from our office situated at 255 Bourbong Street, Bundaberg (from the collection tray outside reception).
You must meet the following criteria before we can process your application:
- Your affordability for a property is based on a minimum of approximately 35% of your total/combined income;
- 100 points of ID and proof of income are required, only applications with the correct 100 points and supporting documents required will be processed.
- All occupants over 18 years of age must complete a full application.
Only if your application has passed the relevant checks will a team member contact you to arrange a private inspection.
Please observe social distancing at inspections.
As per Government advice, if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, have been in contact with someone who is ill or have travelled overseas recently, we ask that you be respectful of the well-being of others and do not arrange an inspection until further advice.