Nestled amongst the trees on the outskirts of Bundaberg, this low-set family home, has been built with comfort in mind. The living areas have been designed to flow through to the outdoor entertainment area and the large windows allow natural light to gently filter throughout the home. Located approximately 8 minutes from the CBD, this much-loved home would suit a family seeking an acreage lifestyle in a suburban location.
The home features:
- 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- The master bedroom includes an ensuite
- A formal lounge wraps around to a separate dining room
- The galley style kitchen opens to a family room adjoining the outdoor entertainment area
- The spacious undercover entertaining area includes an atrium
- 9 m x 7 m shed includes a granny flat/living area - perfect for visitors
- 2.4 KW Solar System, rainwater tank
- Double bay garage attached to the house with internal access
- 4,286M2 private block with bore
If you are seeking a well-designed family home with a living area separate to the main house, this lovely property represents value in today's market. Priced to be sold, this peaceful retreat offers a lifestyle perfect to share with family and friends.