"Bargara Homestead" as it is known is an amazing property and is a must inspect to truly appreciate the quality coastal lifestyle that is to be enjoyed from this property. If you are searching for a sprawling private coastal lifestyle estate located in the future development envelope of Bargara Beach then- this is it!
This 8 acre property is right on the fringe of Bargara Beach and is central to Innes Park, Coral Cove and the thriving regional city of Bundaberg.
A sweeping driveway to the property is fringed by majestic Palm Trees and leads you to the main house, guest house, separate office and car accommodation for three vehicles. There is ample space to store the caravan, horse trailers and boats.
The Property caters for all family blends with:
The Main House comprising of:
* Master bedroom suite with ensuite, walk-in robe and ceiling fan,
* Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with tiled floors and sweeping views of the property.
* Second bathroom with claw foot bath, separate toilet and separate powder room,
* Family room with beautiful timber bar area and high timber ceilings,
* Formal lounge & dining with soaring high timber ceilings.
* The country sized kitchen features beautiful Tasmanian Oak timbers, island bench, dishwasher, and plenty of cupboards and storage,
* Windows right around the light filled home allowing enjoyment of the rural outlook are screened for protection,
* Full 3 metre bull nose verandas on three sides of the house allow cool breezes right throughout the year and perfect for outdoor entertaining.
* Main house has been professionally painted inside and outside, new carpets installed in lounge and master suite, new laundry & tiling, new vanity unit & tiling to second bathroom and new mirrored doors. Fresh and clean and ready for immediate occupation.
* Bore has a Davey deep well pump which delivers 165lpm. Supplies all external water and toilets.
The detached Guest House features: (teenagers retreat or income generating guest-house)
* Main bedroom with air-conditioning & walk-in robe,
* Separate bathroom & toilet,
* Galley style kitchen with breakfast bar,
* Wide veranda,
* Open plan lounge and dining - just perfect for teenagers, games room, extended families or an opportunity for a Bed and Breakfast business.
Looking at setting up a home based business? (STCA) The monster separate 9 metre x 6 metre office building is perfect for anyone wanting to work from a home base. This expansive site provides privacy, possible agistment income, storage laydowns or a home for your treasured animals.
To complete the resort lifestyle package, the natural pebblecrete in ground swimming pool is set in a fully fenced tropical setting.
For the horse enthusiasts Stables and a number of sturdy fenced and gated paddocks and yards. Plenty of water available with a licensed unlimited bore and dam.
Bargara Beach is on the coast of Bundaberg, a thriving regional Queensland city and is one of Queensland's coastal development 'hotspots' enjoying unprecedented growth. The area services seven-day shopping, golf courses, shops, restaurants, cafes, bowls club, great surf lifesaving club, primary schools and many more great facilities and services. With BargaraÃ's perfect climate (similar to Hawaii), perfect swimming beaches and sparkling waters of the Pacific Ocean make it just the ideal spot to live and invest.
Do not wait until you see the SOLD sign go on this property - call me now to submit your offer in writing.
This property currently has a tenant in place until 20th March 2021 at $500 per week.
Call now on 0400 500 772 to arrange your private inspection or check our advertised Open Homes times.
In preparing this document we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective Purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in the document.