This 4-bedroom, brick home is located in a leafy street in central Bargara. It is currently tenanted with tenants who would ideally like to stay. Alternatively, it would suit a young family.
- Air-conditioned lounge and main bedroom
- Main bedroom includes an ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Built-in robes to the other 3 bedrooms
- Kitchen adjoining the family room
- Formal lounge adjoins the dining room
- Covered outdoor entertainment area
- Concrete salt-water pool
- Rear access via double gates to the backyard
- Fenced 814 m2 block
- Double attached garage to the house
- Currently rented at $400 per week
Located conveniently close to the main shopping centre in a quiet street, this brick and tile home is within walking distance to the beach. It is also a short walk to the newly renovated bowls club. If you have been seeking a peaceful lifestyle in a coastal suburb, this house may well be worth your consideration.