Living beach-side by one of Queensland's most renowned coastal regions is the main reason we choose to live in this ideal location! 159 Hughes Road, Bargara is positioned just a short drive to several of Bargara Shorelines popular swimming beaches and central to the Bargara Shopping Complex for all of your shopping needs. Delivering a seamless floor plan and recent refurbishments, this property is fresh, appealing and ideal for your next coastal move.
This recently updated coastal home offers an oversize double bay garage, 987m2 of fully fenced yard, split system air-conditioning and a low maintenance upkeep design. Enjoy the open plan living and all of the comforts to accommodate you in our fabulous Queensland climate! Well positioned, only minutes from the thriving regional city of Bundaberg ,which has plenty of choices for all your shopping and service requirements. Daily connections to Queensland's capital, Brisbane is uncomplicated with travel by air, train, bus and road. This sounds just like the ideal Queensland location to enjoy your next stage of life!
Extra Features of 159 Hughes Road:
- Huge Outdoor entertaining area captures the refreshing sea breezes
- Beautiful flooring & cabinetry
- Split-System air-conditioning
- Brand new internal & external (even qualifies for the first home owner scheme)
- Smart Concealed Laundry in the working kitchen area,
- 3 spacious bedrooms all carpeted with built-ins and ceiling fans or air-conditioning
- Two bay high clearance powered shed (10mx6m) fits 4 cars
- Cost saving LED lighting throughout
To speak with us about any queries or to arrange your inspection, connect with Steve Kuorikoski on 0427 762 460
At a Glance:
Living Areas: 2
Land Size: 987 m2
Currently Tenanted - $400 per week plus Shed is under lease $50 per week
Disclaimer: In preparing this document we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective Purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in the document.