Calling All farmers, Small Crop, Macadamia or Cattle farmers you need to inspect this property, there is more here then meets the eye. Not only do you have a workable farm for mixed cropping and cattle it's just a great place to live with views from your 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home over the largest dam/lake on the property.
Located approximately 20* mins South of Bundaberg CBD,18* mins to Shalom College and 16* Mins to Stockland Shopping Centre is this outstanding property boasting a total area of 125.7* hectares or 310* acres. Ideal for small cropping or tree crops.
- Brick 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 living home with new kitchen and water views.
- 12m* x 7m* garage servicing the home.
- A conservative 70* hectares or 175* acres of cultivation, a mix of sandy soil to heavier grey loam.
- Currently growing commercially a mix of stock feed grass's.
- Grazing block with a set of working cattle yards.
- Balance land contains 5 dams with a capacity of 500* megalitres +.
- Plus the rights to a 6th dam above the northern end of the property.
- An unmetered 47 meg allocation licence from the Elliot river.
- 3 powered pump sites on 2 dams.
- 6 inch underground mains & hydrants servicing blocks throughout the property.
- 3 phase power to the large 35m* x 20m* 3 bay shed with 2 bays concreted and separate toilet block.
- If required there is an 18m* x 6m* transportable air conditioned office block with kitchen.
This property in this location provides a real opportunity for growers in ether Bundaberg or Childers areas to add to their existing holdings or that starting base for your first time purchase.
Approximate indicator *
To inspect call the listing agent John Pappalardo on 0427 875 396 today.
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves of any matters.
DISCLAIMER We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained.