Located approximately 20* mins South of Bundaberg CBD,18* mins to Shalom College and 16* Mins to Stocklands Shopping Centre is this outstanding property boasting a total area of 125.7* hectares or 310* acres. Ideal for small cropping or tree crops.
- Brick 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 living home with new kitchen and water views.
- 12m* x 7m* garage servicing the home.
- A conservative 76* hectares or 182* acres of cultivation, a mix of sandy soil to heavier grey loam.
- Currently growing commercially a mix of stock feed grass's.
- Grazing block with a set of working cattle yards.
- Designated camping area listed on Bush Camping "At The Lakes".
- Balance land contains 5 dams with a capacity of 500* megalitres +.
- Plus the pumping rights to a 6th dam above the northern end of the property.
- An unmetered 47 meg allocation licence from the Elliot river.
- Opportunity exists by negotiation with the neighbor to access Sunwater allocation via a pipeline easement at the southern boundary of the property.
- 3 powered pump sites on 2 dams + 1 Mobile diesel pump.
- 6 inch underground mains & hydrants servicing all blocks throughout the property.
- 3 phase power to the large 35m* x 20m* 3 bay shed with 2 bays concreted and separate toilet block.
- If required there is an 18m* x 6m* transportable air conditioned office block with kitchen.
This property in this location provides a real opportunity for growers in ether Bundaberg or Childers areas to add to their existing holdings or that starting base for your first time purchase.
Approximate indicator *
To inspect call the listing agent John Pappalardo on 0427 875 396 today.
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves of any matters.
DISCLAIMER We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained.