9 Sam's Place, Coral Cove, is nestled comfortably on an elevated block in a quiet residential street in Coral Cove. The residence boasts many features including a very functional layout and is a smart property choice for either investment or lifestyle.
Coral Cove is a prime coastal Bundaberg suburb and centers around a fabulous golf course and fronts onto the stunning Pacific Ocean. One of Australia's best dive sites is located at Barolin Rocks and attracts visitors from all around the nation and world.
The home features:
- 4 good-sized bedrooms, all have built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Large master bedroom with air-conditioning, ensuite and walk in robe
- Well-equipped kitchen including dishwasher, range-hood and pantry
- Separate lounge room
- Plus air-conditioned open plan living / dining area
- Outdoor entertainment patio
- Yard space for extra sheds or swimming pool
- Double garage attached Ã- automated and including good storage space
- Side access for storage or boats or vans,
- Fully fenced and easy to maintain garden
- Approximate rental appraisal = $325-335 per week
And what a great coastal location...
- 5 mins to the new Innes Park Cafe and inlet for safe swimming, BBQ's and summer fun
- 10 mins to Bargara for shopping, trendy cafes, restaurants and boutique shops
- 15 mins to Bundaberg for all modern day conveniences - regular school bus service operates through Coral Cove
This property would suit first home buyers, retirees, investors, professionals and families - call today for further details and to arrange an inspection.
This property is currently tenanted until 22nd of November 2020 and vacant possession can be offered after this date.
Contact your Exclusive Coral Cove agent Kirralea French now on 0400 500 772