You need to Step inside this home to truly experience the character and workmanship involved in this property, starting with the cathedral polished cypress pine raked ceilings, the timber kitchen and slate floors - truly rare to find anymore.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bath, 2 living, 2 dining, 3 toilets, 6 car + colonial style home set on 6000Sqm* or 1 1/2* acres at 8 Schmidts Road on the corner of Mark & Bonna Road Branyan.
- Stunning features such as Claw foot bath, fireplace, slate floors and raked cathedral ceilings throughout the home.
- This property has spacious open plan living areas with formal dining and lounge area.
- Large bedrooms - the master with WIR, ensuite & air-conditioning.
- Stunning timber kitchen with a new gas cook top.
- Connecting the home is a new timber deck to the Detached three bay garage and under roof outdoor entertaining.
- Gardens with an array of native trees, palms and a variety of fruit trees.
- Plenty of water from the registered drinkable bore and 85,000* Litres of Rain Water.
- Room for Cars, Boats, & Toys with two massive work sheds which are approximately 10m* X 7m* & 13m* X 8m* both with power, lights and high clearance doors.
- Fenced veggie garden area.
- Situated approx 7 klms* to Bundaberg's major shopping centre, airport and sporting clubs.
- New gas cook top.
- New timber fence dog enclosure.
- Some new lighting.
- New toilets.
- New blinds.
- Fresh paint to verandas and veranda floors.
- Timber decking.
- Driveway stone.
- Bore pump.
This is an opportunity to purchase this outstanding property call the exclusive listing agent John Pappalardo now on 0427 875 396 to arrange your inspection.
(Approximate indicator *)
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves of any matters.
DISCLAIMER We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained.