Master Builder's award winning home in 2015 for "Best Kitchen" and "Best Individual Home" in the premium category. Once you enter the property you will understand why. Proudly built by Casey Ford Constructions as his very own home, 438m2 under roof with no expense spared and meticulous attention to detail.
From the moment you enter this home you will be left in awe. Incredible 3.9m high pitched ceiling along with the flowing open plan design, stacker doors, fixed glass panels and louver galleries gives this home an incredible sense of space. The highest quality fittings and fixtures have been used throughout which truly complement the class of home this is.
Awarded "Best Kitchen" in 2015 it is not hard to see why. The island bench top is a whopping 4.9m long made from 40mm Caesar Stone with plenty of room for stools giving a very large functional breakfast bar which is great for Families! It is the details that will have you falling in love including the soft close draws, under mount square set sink, quality electric appliances, LED lighting, feature pendant lights and a statement tiled splash back.
If you have a home business, teenagers or family visitors you will love the detached Granny Flat/Home Office. Fully equipped with network cable, disability access large bathroom, kitchenette and large storage area.
Great storage areas throughout the whole home.
Built to "Gold Level." Liveable Housing Guidelines ensure that the home is accommodating for those who may require wide doorway openings, hallways, step free entrance and showers.
This home is conveniently located close to schools including St Lukes, Bundaberg Christian College, Woongarra State School and Kepnock State High School. Aldi supermarket is also very close by. Only a short drive to Bargara's beautiful beaches and cafes and 5 minute drive to Bundaberg town centre.
- Four Bedrooms Plus Granny Flat/ Home Office/Kids Retreat/Games Room
- Master Bedroom has walk through wardrobe and en suite + Air conditioning
- Three Bathrooms
- Private Study with Built in Bench, draws, cupboards and Network Cable
- Private Outdoor entertaining area with TV points and built in speakers
- Double Attached Garage + Second 12m x 6m Garage to accommodate an additional 4 Cars
- Liveable Housing Australia Gold Level Standard
- Abundance of storage in 2nd garage including a storage attic
- Crimsafe security screens
- 961m2 Block
- Disability Friendly, NDIS
- Rendered Block and Powder coated aluminium fence + Electric Gate
- 438m2 Under roof
- Gold Level Standard Liveable Housing + Fully wheelchair accessible
- Low maintenance lawn & gardens with pop up sprinklers
- Rates Approx. $1750 per half year
If you would like to view this impressive home, then give Trudy George 0450 601 910 a call now for your private inspection.
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves of any matters.
DISCLAIMER We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained.