Easy, breezy and beautiful. This property is set on a spacious fully fenced 1,075m2 block and is a gorgeous example of a classic charmed high-set Queenslander style home. Entering this property is not only a flashback to the vintage flare, but is also a feeling of grandeur with the combination of coloured glass and decorative features above the doorways.
- Freshly Painted Home
- Butterfly stairs leading up to large front deck
- 12 foot ceilings throughout
- 5 carpeted bedrooms, 4 with ceiling fans
- 2 bathrooms, 1 upstairs, 1 downstairs
- Open plan living
- Airconditioned living area
- Well equipped kitchen with electric oven, cooktop, plumbed dishwasher space, overhead cupboards and large pantry
- Large rear deck for entertaining
- Downstairs entertainment area
- 4 vehicle accommodation
- 2.5m clearance downstairs
- Side access to backyard
This property is move in ready with little to be done, be quick to contact Andrew Gatt today on 0414 559 131, and avoid missing out on this beautiful home.
*Disclaimer* In preparing this document we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective Purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in the document