4 bed 2 bath 2 car ( room for boat or caravan)
If you are looking for your own piece of paradise in an idyllic beach-side location, then look no further. This modern oasis is literally just metres form the Pacific Ocean and an easy stroll to beautiful Kelly's Beach. Set on a 756 square metre corner block, fully fenced and super private, 11 Watsons Road is not to be missed.
Features of this fabulous home include:
A well thought out layout with multiple living areas including:
* Tiled dining and family rooms
* Second living area or rumpus room that can be closed off from the main living room
* 2 Separate paved outdoor areas with well established plants and great lawns
* Modern kitchen with dishwasher, wall oven, ceramic cook top, range hood and an abundance of cupboards and bench space, even a study nook
* Master Bedroom with 2 built-in wardrobes and ensuite with tiled shower, vanity and toilet
* Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are all spacious and have great outlooks, all with ceiling fans and built-in robes
* Main Bathroom has tiled shower, separate bath tub, vanity and toilet - extra toilet off the laundry
* Sparkling, inground swimming pool with spacious deck area for those hot summer days
* Relax in the totally tranquil entertainment area - it has to be seen to be believed
* Secure double lock up garage with remote roller doors and covered access to the home
* Fully fenced back yard with side access to the property (Space for the caravan or boat!)
This home really is a treat, call Amanda Filmer from Four Walls Realty on 0416 164 190 to arrange an inspection.
Bargara Beach is the seaside resort of the nearby thriving regional city of Bundaberg.
Bargara Beach has seven day trading in the Woolworth's based shopping centre, medical and beauty services, ample sporting facilities with 3 coastal Golf Clubs, Bowls, Surf Life Saving, Bargara Soccer Club, Netball Facilities (one of the biggest in the area), Marinas (home of Queensland best seafood). The area supports a diverse range of hotels, cafes and restaurants to complete the coastal cafe and restaurant culture.
* 7 Private Primary & Secondary Schools plus plenty of public schools to choose from,
* Leading Private & Public hospitals & medical services,
* One of the most temperate climates in the world - perfect year round.
* Swim in the pristine waters of the Pacific Ocean year round,
* Known as the Salad Bowl of Queensland with fresh produce year round - tomatoes, avocados, macadamias, salad greens, strawberries, flowers & more. Plus home of Bundaberg Rum and Bundaberg Brewed Ginger Beer.
* 2 Airline Airport - Qantas & Virgin
* Southern Barrier Reef - Lady Musgrave & Lady Elliott Island and shore diving from coral reefs right along the coastline
* Mon Repos - Australia's largest mainland turtle rookery
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves of any matters.