Hidden in a quiet cul-de-sac position in the seaside village of Coral Cove is this charming 3 bedroom brick home on a large 854m2 allotment. 2 Majestic Court is a very neat and comfortable home and is located to take advantage of the coastal lifestyle being within walking distance to the ocean, coastal walkways, the Coral Cove Golf Club and 18 Hole International Golf Course, as well as Barolin Rocks Dive Site and just down the road from the Coral Cove Convenience Store.
Complete with spacious air-conditioned lounge featuring a bay-window for that extra bright and airy feel, separate and roomy dining that leads onto the super large covered and paved alfresco area with adjustable blinds and all the bedrooms have extra-large built-in robes plus ceiling fans. The kitchen features a double sink and for the economy conscious there is Solar Power to reduce the electricity bills. The huge landscaped yard offers side access and plenty of room for a shed and pool.
The Property Features:
- 3 Built-in Bedrooms all carpeted and with Ceiling Fans
- Main Bedroom with Mirrored Closet Doors
- 2 Way Bathroom with Shower & Vanity
- Separate Toilet
- Open Plan Kitchen, Dining and Living with Feature Wall
- Separate Formal Lounge with Bay window and Feature Wall & Ceiling Fan
- Paved Under-roof outdoor entertaining area with adjustable blinds
- Single attached lock up garage
- 1.5kw Solar Panels
- Large fully fenced yard with established irrigated gardens and garden shed
- Side access to rear of property (perfect for van or boat)
Contact the Exclusive Agent John Pappalardo 0427 875 396 for an inspection or for more information.
Photos were taken in 2019.
Disclaimer: In preparing this document we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective Purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in the document.