Here's that investment opportunity you've been waiting for. This iconic building is set high above the surrounding agricultural land with sweeping views to the coast from Burnett Heads in the north to beyond Elliott Heads in the south. The thriving seaside township of Bargara with it's many services is just a few minutes drive to the east, with Innes Park and Coral Cove not far to the south and the main centre of Bundaberg within a few minutes drive to the west.
Presently there are 3 units in the complex with 2 units having the same reliable tenants for many years. Each unit holds 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 2 car garages set on 1,911m2 block with 2 street frontage, with potential to add further units subject to seeking council approvals. As a bonus, there is an extra 836m2 block of land across the road at number 37 included in the sale. The whole complex has been re-roofed and the exterior also has been painted in recent years.
There are a number of options available with this great property:
- Tenant all 3 Units and prosper
- Live in one of the units and let out the other 2 units
- Convert all 3 units to one large residence
- Add more units to the site
This type of property with such a projected positive return for the investment doesn't come along very often, so don't delay with your enquiry.
FEATURES TO CONSIDER
- Awesome wide sweeping views to the coast
- Great return on investment
- Long term tenants in place - Units 2 & 3
- Rent appraisal at aprox. $900/ Week for the 3 units
- 2 off street secure car parks per unit
- Very well maintained complex
For further information or to arrange an inspection of this unique property, connect with the Exclusive listing agent Steve Kuorikoski on 0427762460 today.
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves of any matters.