Magnificent dual living Queenslander situated in West Bundaberg's medical precinct. Boasting wide verandahs both front and back, high ceilings & hoop pine floors. Totally transformed but still in keeping with the timeless character of a Queenslander.
Upstairs has a spacious lounge, 2 dining areas, one formal and one casual, 2 generous bedrooms, 2 sleep-outs, modern kitchen & a modern family bathroom. A huge timber deck overlooks the backyard & a stylish verandah at the front is perfect to sit and relax & enjoy the company of family and friends.
Downstairs has been lifted to legal height creating a further 2 large bedrooms, lounge/rumpus area, laundry & second bathroom, ideal for someone seeking a dual occupancy or considering working from home. Nestled proudly on a 1012m2 block walking distance to the CBD, schools, hospitals & shopping you can't go wrong with this one.
At A Glance:
- Magnificent Boasting wide verandah's both front and back
- Four bedrooms plus two separate sleep outs nestled on a huge 1012m2 allotment
- All the living areas are air-conditioned including the main bedroom/sleep out
- Modern Kitchen with loads of cupboard space and all the mod cons you would expect including gas cooktop
- Massive rear deck overlooking well maintained lawns & gardens
- Multiple entertainment areas both inside & out
- Walking distance to the CBD, schools, hospitals and shopping
- High ceilings & hoop pine floors with both formal and informal dining areas
- Two modern bathrooms, 1 upstairs 1 downstairs
Properties like this don't last long, call me now for your urgent inspection
Disclaimer: In preparing this document we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective Purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in the document.