Welcome to 36 Workmans Road, also known as ''The Rose of Sharon". Located within a short 15 minute drive from Bundaberg City Centre and ideally set on 7.5 acres (Aprox. 30,345 m2) of beautifully landscaped lawns and gardens, and without question this awesome executive property is truly a standout.
This magnificent home has been meticulously maintained and upgraded over the past 3 years by the present owners. including the addition of the new and very impressive shed, increase in the dam water capacity, upgrades to the home and appliances, low maintenance gardens, driveway, lighting, pathways, outbuildings and much more.
As you enter this vast 728m2 home from the undercover front portico you will be instantly impressed with the sheer size of the living, dining and kitchen area. With an open central kitchen and a very generous Butler's Pantry ,this area of the home offers exceptional storage and efficient work space to please the most avid entertainers. The kitchen area overlooks a fabulous undercover outdoor entertainment area with it's own kitchenette, pool, spa room and additional outdoor bathroom. There is a large and spacious well laid out laundry which could easily double as a sewing room as well.
At one end of the home is the secluded master living area with an oversized bedroom, walk in robe and impressive full bathroom with double shower and dual bowl vanity. The opposite end of the home features 3 large bedrooms, all with built in robes, ceiling fans and air-conditioning ,a study and media room. With a shower room and a separate bathroom with separate toilet, family and guests will never need to queue to use the amenities. As you move further past this area you enter the 6 car remote garage integrated in the main house for easy access in poor weather.
There are plenty of sheds, storage and workshop areas to please all the girls and boys for all their toys. Including a brand new 16.5 m x 11 m high clearance shed and workshop with remote entry doors, which would secure the large boat for the keen reef fishermen and the full size caravan for those who like to get away. With a further 11.6 m x 7.0 m secure shed incorporating a large ensuite, kitchenette and workshop to cater for visitors who may want somewhere to park their caravan. This is well serviced with plenty of water, solar hot water, and even comes with 3 phase power available.
If golf is your game, there is even a couple of fairways with tees and greens already in place to practice on prior to the big game, or just a bit of fun while entertaining.
For peace of mind in the event there is extended power outages in the area, the majority of the property is wired to accommodate the addition of a back-up generator.
This fabulous home is truly immaculate and would suit any large family that requires plenty of space inside and out and loves to entertain.
SOME SPECIAL FEATURES INCLUDE
- The Bundaberg area is renowned as being one of the best climates in Queensland
- 728m2 under house roof incorporates 468 sq. metres internal floor area with 180 sq. m entertainment area and 80 sq. m of carport and entry providing spacious comfortable living
- Lovely kitchen with quality self cleaning oven and induction cooktop
- Fabulous Butlers Pantry
- Theatre/room and four bathroom/toilet facilities for family and guests.
- All bedrooms have large built-in robes and ceiling fans, the main is air-conditioned
- Large entertainment area adjacent to pool suitable for up to 40 guests
- C BUS Computer controlled watering system, lighting, fountain, and amenities
- Atrium in the residence allows for natural cool household airflow and the growing of interior plants
- Water views from magnificent main bedroom
- New large shed suitable for Ocean going boats, caravans, vehicles and workshop
- Second shed adjacent to residence provides power, water, toilet and bathroom facilities for visitors with caravans
- Large Green house with sprinklers suitable for growing your own plants and orchids, with separate potting station
- Own 2 hole irrigated Golf course with 3 phase powered irrigation pump for lawns etc.
- Room for tennis courts if desired
- Land area provides plenty of room in your own paradise to walk and enjoy the peaceful surrounds, wildlife and birdlife
- Maximum of 15 minutes drive to CBD
- 2 minutes walk to Council maintained level Walking tracks
- 5 minutes to local Primary school
- High school bus service at door
- Access to Deep sea Fishing within 30 minutes drive to enjoy our Great Barrier Reef
- Local Boat Ramp for skiing on fresh water under 10 minutes drive
- Area around water supply dam suitable for farm animals if desired.
- 6.6KW solar power system plus solar hot water to the home and shed
- An abundance of water with plenty of tanks and a huge Dam
- Powered shipping container for those little extras
And the list goes on.
We have a beautiful and truly unique property here and interested buyers should contact exclusive listing agent Steve Kuorikoski 0427 762 460 immediately for further information and inspection times.
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves of any matters.