Tucked away in a family friendly cul-de-sac in Kepnock, is this loved and well maintained family home on 809m2. Across two levels the property offers, three bedrooms, sunroom, office, utility area, one bathroom and one car accommodation.
Ground floor features:
- Enclosed utility area previously used for a day care
- Laundry and second toilet
- Abundance of room for storage
- Single car accommodation
Second floor features:
- Large kitchen with electric cooking
- Three bedrooms, all with built ins (main bedroom is HUGE!)
- Sunroom off the back of the home with the staircase to the rear
- Study nook
- Large dining/ living with polished timber floors and French timber doors to the front verandah
- Bathroom with shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet
The property is structurally sound with a new roof and concrete stumps. There is side access to the fully fenced privacy treed back yard with garden shed and outdoor area.
This property boasts opportunity! Minutes to the near by Moloney's super market, butcher, schools and public transport.
To arrange a private inspection or to request information on this property please contact the exclusive marketing agent, Danielle Dixon on 0402918564.
*DISCLAIMER: The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves of any matters.*