Selling by Expressions of Interest Closing 21st of August 2021. Information memorandum available.
An ideal property for Macadamia trees or small cropping. Currently growing sugar cane with a lease till end of harvest year 2024.
- 123.79* hectares.
- 101.75* hectares of Cane Land.
- 407 ml of water allocation.
- 55ml bore.
- 352 ml surface water. (to be transferred to this location).
- 100* ml Storage dam.
- 10* ml dam.
- Has a Sugar Cane lease in place until end of the 2024 harvest year.
- Lease is for 12.5% of Gross Proceeds.
- Rates where - $4,043.00* 1/2 year 30/06/2021.
With the high demand for properties of this calibre and in this location rarely presented to the market, be quick to arrange your inspection today as this property will SELL. For further information or inspection please call or text the listing agent John Pappalardo on 0427 875 396 today.
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves of any matters.